McNeil Industrial works side by side, with a select group of specialized controls teams to provide your system the latest automation and technology available in the industry. Whether you are installing a brand-new system or upgrading an existing one, McNeil Industrial has the capability to deliver a state-of-the-art controls system, tailored to your specific needs from start to finish.
- McNeil Industrial and Partners are capable of the following:
- Functional description development
- Individualized unit control tailored to refrigeration application
- Condenser sequencing integrating On/Off and Adjustable speed control to suit application
- Vessel level and pumping controls
- Compressor sequencing to match machine operation to system load
- Manual Bypass controls to allow continued refrigeration operation when experiencing control system problems
- Ammonia leak level detection integrated into control system that allows for seamless monitoring, alarming, trending, and safety shutdown operation
- Engine room ventilation and shutdown controls
- Customized operator interface graphics based on providing needed information to operators that allows for them to do their jobs without getting lost in unnecessary information
Providing a single source of responsibility for our projects, allows us to deliver cost effective projects while maintaining high level of standards and quality.